Premed 101 Forums

McGill

Guest AHCHIU

Can anyone quickly summarize the application materials for these schools? Are they the same, similar or quite different?

ie. essays? #references? what references? resume? or nothing except application form?

I need to do some research on my own, but was wondering if someone had done so already and could be of quick help.

Thanks a lot ppl and good luck

Application for McGill & UT are in fact quite easy. For McGill, you need to fill in an application (with starndard information...), two references letter, and an essay to answer specific topic they asked on the application. Topics include: why do you like denistry? what makes you chose this career? what makes you a good candidate for this profession etc....

As for UT: an application form, a CV, and I think you also need to write a small essay to explain why you choose this career. No reference is necessary for UT unless you're a grad applicant.... I didn't apply for UWO, so I can't provide infor on them... But generally, there isn't too much work for the dental application (as compare to med school....). Interviews are required for all three schools.

Archived