Premed 101 Forums

Think I screwed up on my orpas application :(

I just realized I need to send in my college transcripts to orpas but I didn't put down the college I attended on my submitted application. There wasn't an option to request college transcripts so I figured we didn't need to input anything for that field. I just read the manual again for the 100th time and saw that it says I need to send in my college transcript. I can't believe I missed that part. Tried to call orpas but they are closed for the day. Anyone know if orpas can manually add in educational institution's? I already had all my documents in several weeks ago for all my other stuff.

hey,

they definitely can. I had the same problem- I forgot to add in a university I went to during the summer.

You just have to sign into your ORPAS and on the far left use their SAM secure messaging system or some sort of link. I forget what it is called now.

Anyways, once you click on the right one, a few questions will come up and you select one to answer. Since your specific question isn't there you can just click on any one and fill in the changes you need made and they will do it. The deadline for Jan 11 is passed, but maybe they can update it for jan 31.

Also, they are usually pretty fast at responding to emails.

Hope this helps!

Not 10000000% sure but I think I read somewhere that transcripts have to be in by Jan 31. Hope this is the case!

Yeah its Jan 31st. However I omitted a postsecondary school I graduated from because there wasn't a list to select colleges nor request college transcripts so I figured you only needed university transcripts. I looked over it again today and it said I needed to send in college transcripts.

Archived