Premed 101 Forums

University of Saskatchewan

Guest DentGirl2004

Guest DentGirl2004

Does anyone know if all the University of Saskatchewan interview invitations have gone out? I've been reading that people are interviewing there soon and was just wondering if everyones been notified! Do they send out rejections at the same time? I applied there but haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks

:)

Guest YYCdentboi

DentGirl2004 - I emailed U of S yesterday and they advised that the invitations were mailed out yesterday. Not sure why some people received theirs earlier...

Hey guys, they sent out their invites via email a couple days ago....I think I'll be sending out my U of A scores. I don't think they are sending out letters this year until you actually say your coming out for an interview.

epzi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest All Good Names are Used

How were the interviews people?? I couldn't honestly tell at the end whether they liked me or hated me!:x

Guest GINGIVITIS

hey guys.....ok i went to Uof S interview last saturday and my interview was very brief.....it was like 25 minutes long :eek ..... im wondering how long did everybody take overall? and also, did u have a lot of follow up quesstions or not?

Guest All Good Names are Used

I had at least 3 follow-up questions including the token "why do you want to be a dentist". I thought my interviewers did a good job at being genuinely interested in me and wanted to know if I would be right for the profession! (mine lasted about 30 minutes). This being said I couldn't tell if infact they decided that I would be!:D

Archived