Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Area MMI practice group.

I have several friends who are interested in preping for MMI as well. I've made an excel sheet to pool together names. Please feel free to PM to have your email added to the excel list.:)

The way I hope this group will work is that I'll coordinate people to pool their email contact together on an excel sheet first. Then the participants can schedule their own preferred practice time on the second tab of the excel sheet that says "practice dates", and others who can make it can sign up for the session. The organizer for that session will then email the whole group to notify everyone that a session has been scheduled. You are welcome to discuss your availability through email exchange as well. People who would like to withdraw from the emailing list can remove themselves from the excel sheet and notify the group through a group email.

Though I won't attend all the sessions, I am happy to drop in and help out on a few of them as interviewer.

We currently have 9 people. Welcome more people to join.

Hi there, do you still have room for 1 or 2 more people? I'm willing to meet up at the foothills hospital (or wherever) you guys are practicing to prep. Please PM me if you do. This is my first time getting an interview so I would be extremely thankful for any help I can get.

Cheers.

Thanks to all who replied.

Yes, a group of 40 may seem big. However, participants have been divided into many sessions; thus it is convenient to organize a practice meeting while still keeping a manageable size. I still recommend if you want to get some MMI experience from group practice. Just PM any person in this topic, including me, to ask for the link of the Google spreadsheet.

Best wishes to all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived