Premed 101 Forums

UBC

Guest happychica

Guest Kicoati

Hey,

I got Sue James' e-mail about orientation package yesterday evening and I am in Toronto (not previous UBC student).

Sue has gone on vacation tho (she stated she will start taking off on July 23rd). I don't know if she sent the msg as a dated e-mail or what and whether something funny can happen with that. She did mention in the meantime if you have questions about registration contact connie reynolds or if you have other concerns contact student services.

The registration package has the booklist (but if I remember correctly the booklist has been sent previously through interchange). I have been getting interchange e-mails once in a while. If some of you haven't received anything you may want to check if their database has an incorrect e-mail address of yours (which happened to me, also with my student number btw).

Guest Guyver03

Hi Kicoati

What do you mean by interchange? Do you mean the UBC email address that every UBC student has? If not, then how do I get the book list. If it is not too much trouble, can you forward me the email that you received from UBC? Thanks.

Guest depump

Hey everyone that is going out to UBC, the package seems fine and I was able to register into the courses plus the dent 410 that we needed to add. I just did it a few hours ago, maybe you guys can give it a try.

Oh, fyi, when you log into the registration menu, perhaps try changing the scripting of the menu from HTML to Java, i had weird problems with the HTML.

Btw, who's planning to go to the camp? It would be fun if dent students went too!

Guest physiology

It'll be great to meet all of you on the 30th!

We'll be seeing a lot of each other in first and second year!

GUYVER,

Interchange refers to the email address that you'll get, it'll be some weird combination of your first and last names @interchange.ubc.ca

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but to register for an interchange account, you need:

1) a campus-wide login account (CWL)

/www.cwl.ubc.ca:20060/cwl...beIndex.do

2) create the interchange account

http://www.netinfo.ubc.ca

Physio

Guest DentGirl2004

hey depump...i just switched my script from html to java and i was able to register so i just wanted to say thanks for your advice! :D

about the camp...i'm thinking of registering. i also think it would be a good time if a bunch of dents went! anyone else considering it?

:)

P.S. Guyver, I PM'd you the orientation info!

Guest Kicoati

Hey Guyver,

Looks like someone had given you the info you need. If you need anything else, feel free to give me a shout.

BTW I don't yet have an @interchange.ubc.ca e-mail address but I am on their mailing list so I receive everything that people send through the owner-dmd-08@interchange.ubc.ca

account.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guyver03

Thanks people. I finally registered the courses that I need. Turns out they got my birthday wrong, causing me unable to login. I'll see all you nice people on Aug 30, cheers. :D

Archived