Premed 101 Forums

MMI practice in Toronto - UTSG

sjtp

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Thanks for stepping up to get the ball rolling verrmaj.

I'd like to propose the following times:

- Sunday Feb 17 1:00pm

- Sunday Feb 17 10:00am

- Tuesday Feb 19 5:30pm

If everyone can reply with what times work for them, we can lock a meeting time down.

Does anyone know of any good spaces on campus that would be ideal for this kind of prep?

Sara

Hi all,

I've booked the Marvin Gerstein Room in Gerstein library for 6:00pm on Tuesday Feb 19th. Please respond below to let me know who is coming, so we have an idea of numbers.

Please come prepared with some practice MMI questions printed out so that we can be as efficient as possible with our time.

Thanks

I was wondering if I could join you guys in next meeting. I realize that one session is taking place tomorrow but I have to go to Ottawa for mock interview. So, I will not be able to come tomorrow. Please let me know if there will be another session at UTSG. Thank you:)

Hey everyone! So I booked us Room 105A on the 1st floor Below (at Gerstein), so that's one floor below the main floor, for 4pm tomorrow (Wednesday). We have it for 3 hours but if its not booked afterwards, I believe we can stay later if needed. Hope that works, I know some people will be joining a bit later..

Nice to meet you all today, and see you guys tomorrow!

Hi all,

Thanks again to everyone for all of your support and perspective last night. I learned a lot from the feedback you gave and from watching your brilliance in action!

I will come join in Gerstein as soon as I am done work today.

Can someone who will be there for the whole time collect everyone's email addresses? Tom and Lindy and I decided last night it would be good to get an email chain going so we can share resources such as articles, practice questions, etc.

S.

Archived