Premed 101 Forums

invited to interview because others have turned it down

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has any information/experience with applicants who were originally rejected (met GPA cutoff, but "details of autobiographical sketch did not permit your application to advance further"...). I have recently been offered an interview (I am OOP), however, am just wondering if I am still on the same competitive basis as others who were offered interviews in the "first draft"? Any insight or info would be appreciated!

well that sounds promising! of course it would be hard to turn down, its just a huge financial cost to go for interviews as an OOP (airfare, hotel, meals, etc etc) so it would be nice to know that we are still considered "in the game"! hahah.

the lady from admissions mentioned she would send along an email with interview documents.. have you received this yet?

well that sounds promising! of course it would be hard to turn down, its just a huge financial cost to go for interviews as an OOP (airfare, hotel, meals, etc etc) so it would be nice to know that we are still considered "in the game"! hahah.

the lady from admissions mentioned she would send along an email with interview documents.. have you received this yet?

She said she'll do it first thing tomorrow morning.

I don't think it affects you in anyway negatively from what I looked into before. You are simply another interviewee.

congrats!

Archived