Premed 101 Forums

UWO package

Guest dent13

Guest dent13

Has anyone who will be attending UWO received anything yet besides the initial acceptance letter, and deposit request?

I am assuming the first day of class will be Sept. 7th, and the orientation Friday September 3rd. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Guest twistedbrain

deposit request you mean that $1000 deposite, right?

Other than that, I have also receive the tuition bill yesterday. It's like around 26 thousand dollars with a minimum of 20 thousand dollars due on August 16.

I heard from Trish that we should be getting a small orientation package in mail very shortly which would include a booklet and a checklist of what you needed before school like TB test, etc.

Guest twistedbrain

I am mistaken as before mention that the orientation is one day only, but after reading over the orientation booklet that I've just picked up, I realize that it's still a week. So there's still plenty of fun. :rollin

For those one who didn't pick up the orientation package today, u know you have one more day :P or else it's gonna be a long week till u receive your orientation package, tiny it is. :D

Guest toothy jr

I don't know if it is mandatory now, but if not, be sure to join UWODSS (the dental students society)!! It's got 100% membership for 2-3 years running, and your membership fee will go to a number of wicked events throughout the year, most of them including free food and fun! In the past they've done pool night, mini putt, and numerous other social events. You will totally be ostracized if you don't join! :)

Archived