Premed 101 Forums

Two More Days!!

So, this thread was form three days ago....

It looks like it went off on quite a tangent. But, that's fine.

1. I really liked the school, the student volunteers, the MMI; essentially the whole experience. I feel like every school I go to, I want to get in more than the last. I think when I have that month gap I'll know a LITTLE better after.

2. I don't really care how culturally diverse the student volunteers were. Ultimately you need to volunteer to be there, and if you were white/asian only..... what odds. The purpose of my day at McMaster was not to go to multiculturalism week (which it happens to be haha) but to do my interview and enjoy myself.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the videos, myself. Not quite as slick as Western's, but then, what could be? They made me laugh, which I needed.

I don't know about anyone else, but the MMI station where I had to answer while doing pushups was quite a challenge. Same with the fire-walking station. I hope they're looking for attitude not acheivement there!

I'm a little disappointed neither dean made any comments (although both seemed incredibly friendly and welcoming in front of the room and while watching the videos).

My Hogwarts needs its Dumbledore.

Don't worry, the deans are hilarious and really welcoming. You'll hear a lot from them during O-week

Sorry for the crazy posting, so went through the links above, and I guess a key decision would be the new facilities that were supposed to be completed Spring 2013.

If some of the Niagara students could chip in on this? Will the medical school be in the wing of the hospital or still a separate building? Also rumor had it Waterloo was more optimal for surgical exposure as opposed to Niagara which was more EM focused, is it just a rumor?

Archived