Premed 101 Forums

Dalhousie FM [2nd round]

good luck, hope you match. Can you tell me what post you have read. link please

http://premed101.com/forums/showpost.php?p=804375&postcount=32

i am a independent FM applicant who went to a US school. I am independent because I did PGY1 year but resigned last year...all because i loved FM and CANADA :)

I am almost the same position as anxious boy. if i dont match, not sure what i will do for this year... :( working at starbucks. lol

P.S I did my PGY 1 year in the US too.

i am a independent FM applicant who went to a US school. I am independent because I did PGY1 year but resigned last year...all because i loved FM and CANADA :)

I am almost the same position as anxious boy. if i dont match, not sure what i will do for this year... :( working at starbucks. lol

I am so sorry, i really hope you all match

did you tell the PD or interviewer you resigned last year from you residency because you love FM in Canada ?? Did they even ask ?? or did you tell them ??

Under 24 hours to go.

I wish everyone luck, for whatever it is worth at this stage.

Nonetheless, I do hope everyone can be at ease with their outcome, whatever it may be. And if it isn't what we hoped for, life will go on.

And there are other options besides Starbucks... albeit not many. I swear we need a place where people can frankly talk about what happens when you go unmatched/unlicensed.

Under 24 hours to go.

Nonetheless, I do hope everyone can be at ease with their outcome, whatever it may be. And if it isn't what we hoped for, life will go on.

And there are other options besides Starbucks... albeit not many. I swear we need a place where people can frankly talk about what happens when you go unmatched/unlicensed.

hay, are you going for Dal-FM or Neuro

Under 24 hours to go.

i really dig starbucks latte though.

did you tell the PD or interviewer you resigned last year from you residency because you love FM in Canada ?? Did they even ask ?? or did you tell them ??

ya i told them that.. for what its worth.

Archived