Premed 101 Forums

UofT interview offers 2013

Interview offers were sent out yesterday. I received it. They sent a link to RSVP for May 6th (Option to select: 1.15 pm or 3.15 pm).

1.15 pm time slot shows full. As of now the RSVP page shows 58 candidates selected their time slot. Deadline to RSVP is April 29th 2013 In few days we'll come to know the exact number of candidates to be interviewed. They'll send confirmation of RSVP and other instructions on May 1st 2013.

Anyone who had MMI at UofT in past could shed more light and share their experience. There are many threads regarding MMI for MD program at various Universities and for PA program at McMaster and UofManitoba. I didn't find any thread on UofT PA MMI experience.

Does UofT MMI for PA include panel interview and essay writing like McMaster PA interview session?

I received mine on Friday.. just wondering if anyone knows what this interview entails?

I also have interviews for other programs at Michener on the 3rd and they are only supposed to be an hour and a half whereas the PA interview says three hours. Just wondering if anyone knows more about the process.

Thanks

Can you post a link to the RSVP page please.

Interview offers were sent out yesterday. I received it. They sent a link to RSVP for May 6th (Option to select: 1.15 pm or 3.15 pm).

1.15 pm time slot shows full. As of now the RSVP page shows 58 candidates selected their time slot. Deadline to RSVP is April 29th 2013 In few days we'll come to know the exact number of candidates to be interviewed. They'll send confirmation of RSVP and other instructions on May 1st 2013.

Anyone who had MMI at UofT in past could shed more light and share their experience. There are many threads regarding MMI for MD program at various Universities and for PA program at McMaster and UofManitoba. I didn't find any thread on UofT PA MMI experience.

Does UofT MMI for PA include panel interview and essay writing like McMaster PA interview session?

• 2 weeks later...

I think UofT has made a decision. They have contacted by email to those who were accepted, and by mail to those who are on wait list. If you would like to check if you are accepted or not, just log into join.utoronto.ca (Use google Chrome). And check the status of your application. You'll come to know if you have been accepted or if you are denied admission.

That's to bad at least then you would have an idea on what the odds might be for you. I know of at least five that were at the MMI that also applied to Mac's program so maybe the get in there and open wait seats at u of t, although from a post I saw on the Mac thread i think it said offers would go out at end of June. So if that's true they may accept the offer from u of t and not miss the 15 June deadline to accept and not take a gamble on getting in there. I may be wrong on that so take it as any information from the net with a grain of salt.

Oops! I just realized you mentioned that in an earlier post. Forgive me for asking such a bad question! I think what will happen in that case (where Mac have their offers after the UofT deadline) is that students will accept the UofT offer and then later on reject it. Is there a nonrefundable fee that accompanies the UofT offer of admission? ie. A nonrefundable deposit?

Archived