Premed 101 Forums

September 11 or 12 too late for 2013 application?

It is not too late. OMSAS and all the Ontario universities will accept the score even if the scores comes in AFTER the OMSAS application deadline.

So when would be the last day to write (to apply this year)? And so the only down side to this would be not being able to see your mark before you apply? Thanks!

So when would be the last day to write (to apply this year)? And so the only down side to this would be not being able to see your mark before you apply? Thanks!

Just write the MCAT this year and you're eligible, but make sure to release the score ASAP. The only downside, as you mentioned, is that you're going to apply without knowing your score.

I just found this on OMSAS:

Applicants will not be penalized in the event that MCAT scores are released after the expected October 11 release date; however, applicants must release their scores as soon as they are made available, and no later than November 1, 2012. The medical schools reserve the right to disqualify an applicant if they do not receive the applicant’s MCAT scores.

So, I am guessing this applies for this year as well?

It's my first time registering for MCAT and wondering whether is it possible to register for September07 or 11 exam after taking mine in August 22? In fact what is the chance to reserve a seat roughly 2-3 weeks before exam in Sep?

Thanks

It's my first time registering for MCAT and wondering whether is it possible to register for September07 or 11 exam after taking mine in August 22? In fact what is the chance to reserve a seat roughly 2-3 weeks before exam in Sep?

Thanks

Hard to say depending on your location of choice. If you live anywhere close to the GTA, your best bet would be driving down to Pennsylvania.

Archived