Premed 101 Forums

September MCAT available?

DrPhilster

Hi ya'll,

If you write your MCAT in September, scores will still be released (or at least valid) to the Ontario schools you apply to, right? Since the deadline for application is October 1st, and scores are due to be released after that.

On that note, does anyone have a September MCAT seat they want to drop? I'm initially slated to write in August, but I think I'll need few more weeks to fully practice Verbal.

Thanks.

(How would one go about exchanging seats with another person?...:confused:)

*I am in GTA

Hi ya'll,

If you write your MCAT in September, scores will still be released (or at least valid) to the Ontario schools you apply to, right? Since the deadline for application is October 1st, and scores are due to be released after that.

On that note, does anyone have a September MCAT seat they want to drop? I'm initially slated to write in August, but I think I'll need few more weeks to fully practice Verbal.

Thanks.

*I am in GTA

Hey, I just dropped my September 7th seat @ the Dewey Centre in Mississauga- going into third year and I don't quite feel as prepared as I want to be! So if you need a seat, mine is available!

Hey, I just dropped my September 7th seat @ the Dewey Centre in Mississauga- going into third year and I don't quite feel as prepared as I want to be! So if you need a seat, mine is available!

Argh, a PM would've been nice to be able to coordinate it. People grab those seats quickly.

Thanks for the notification though.

***If anyone has a September seat willing to drop, please PM me if you're about to drop it; I need a seat by today!

Hi ya'll,

Thanks.

*I am in GTA

to answer one of your questions - yeah if you write it at any point before Oct 1 you can apply the scores to this year's application - good luck!

I am most likely going to be dropping my Sept 7 write date as I have barely prepared for it as of now.

OP don't know if you still need the slot so if you do pm me it's yours. But if not anyone else can pm me for the slot.

Is there a certain time I have to drop it by?

Archived