Premed 101 Forums

Tablets for the wards..?

So I'm getting a new phone, and the price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are the same.

I'm trying to avoid the whole getting a separate iPad mini for the wards by getting a good enough phone to do the job.

Does anyone have experience with these phones? Which one would be better? I'm leaning towards the Note 2 but is it too big...is the S3 sufficient?

So I'm getting a new phone, and the price of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are the same.

I'm trying to avoid the whole getting a separate iPad mini for the wards by getting a good enough phone to do the job.

Does anyone have experience with these phones? Which one would be better? I'm leaning towards the Note 2 but is it too big...is the S3 sufficient?

Very dependent on what you want. Unless you have big hands, the Note 2 will not be very usable with one hand, so keep that in mind. I have the Note 2 (got it last November) and I LOVE it. However, i am ~6' and male. I would get the S4 if you do not want the very large size of the Note II. However, the pen is VERY nice for quick notes and jotting notes during short lectures, conferences, meetings, etc.

Archived