Premed 101 Forums

Confused about application

I am wondering if anyone can help me answer these questions about the application:

1) Is it acceptable to just guess on the dates they ask for? For example, they ask for the date when each year started and finished and I can't remember when I wrote my last exam each year.

2)I have several entries to use for the employment section, however, I only have a contact for one of them. Most of these are cashiering/customer service jobs at large companies and I doubt anyone there remembers me.

I am wondering if anyone can help me answer these questions about the application:

1) Is it acceptable to just guess on the dates they ask for? For example, they ask for the date when each year started and finished and I can't remember when I wrote my last exam each year.

2)I have several entries to use for the employment section, however, I only have a contact for one of them. Most of these are cashiering/customer service jobs at large companies and I doubt anyone there remembers me.

Do your best to track down verifiers - even if its a current manager who can access employment records. If there are major problems, I'm sure you can always produce an ROE :)

For dates, I just used the "previous calendars" section of the universities I attended. Those should be pretty much spot-on for timing.

Archived