Premed 101 Forums

Autobiographic Sketch?

Hi everyone,

I have already applied for NOSM, but i've just seen "Autobiographic Skecth" on their website:

http://www.nosm.ca/education/ume/general.aspx?id=1226

What is this ?? I have applied through OMSAS, answering the questions + filling up the whole curriculum vitae (because I also applied for UOttawa), and I havent seen any Autobiographic Skech anywhere ........How was i suppose to know it and where am I supposed to submit it.

Thanks,

Ana

What is this ?? I have applied through OMSAS, answering the questions + filling up the whole curriculum vitae (because I also applied for UOttawa), and I havent seen any Autobiographic Skech anywhere ........How was i suppose to know it and where am I supposed to submit it.

This was part of your OMSAS application, and I don't think they would have let you submit your application without it. It was labelled as "sketch" on your OMSAS app as you were filling it out. Maximum of 48 entries over 7 categories with verifiers. You had to choose your top 3 from the categories Volunteer Activities, Awards & Accomplishments, Extra Curricular Activities, Research, and Employment for Ottawa. I'm guessing this is what you referred to as the CV, but OMSAS calls it an autobiographical sketch.

Archived