Premed 101 Forums

U of Manitoba PA Reference Letters

Does anyone know if the deadline of November 30th applies to reference letters as well? I would think that it would, but I can't find any specific info about this on the website. I just emailed the department address asking the same question, but I thought I'd post it on here too. I'm just wondering because I'm getting tired of reminding my references to please complete the letter before Saturday.

Does anyone know if the deadline of November 30th applies to reference letters as well? I would think that it would, but I can't find any specific info about this on the website. I just emailed the department address asking the same question, but I thought I'd post it on here too. I'm just wondering because I'm getting tired of reminding my references to please complete the letter before Saturday.

When I applied i was told "references need to be received by the application due date", not even just postmarked. Have them all submitted online by the application deadline and you'll be good.

When I applied i was told "references need to be received by the application due date", not even just postmarked. Have them all submitted online by the application deadline and you'll be good.

Thanks. I just have to make sure they all submit. I hate hounding my references to make sure they make the deadline :(

Archived