Premed 101 Forums

does Carms keep our documents for following cycle?

dan0105

Quick question to those who have gone through CaRMS multiple years.

Will CaRMS carry over all your documents from the previous application year? Ie. If I register for 2nd iteration now (after being matched last year), will all my documents (deans letter, scanned birth certificate, reference letters, etc) still be there from last year? Or does one have start completely from scratch again and get your med school to resubmit everything and possibly have to ask the same people for reference letters again?

cheers.

Quick question to those who have gone through CaRMS multiple years.

Will CaRMS carry over all your documents from the previous application year? Ie. If I register for 2nd iteration now (after being matched last year), will all my documents (deans letter, scanned birth certificate, reference letters, etc) still be there from last year? Or does one have start completely from scratch again and get your med school to resubmit everything and possibly have to ask the same people for reference letters again?

cheers.

Don't know about your specific situation, but when I went through the medicine speciality match CaRMS had all of my old data (including a couple of slightly embarrassing personal letters). Betcha it will be the same for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived