Premed 101 Forums

Found a typo I somehow missed in my PN - game over?

alex1992

Read my personal narrative for the first time since submitting tonight and found a typo. Heart sank. Don't know how I missed it, I reread the thing a hundred times and even had a few friends look at it for exactly that reason.

Should I prepare myself for inevitable rejection?

Feel pretty stupid right now! I certainly wouldn't want to interview me at this point...

I hope you are right! I'd almost rather be told I'm rejected because of my grades not being high enough than to know I lost my chance because of a typo. In my mind it seems like such an obvious failure to pay attention... Don't exactly want that in a doctor, right? "Oops amputated the wrong leg!"

I'm just really anxious to see what happens the 24th. Thank you though!

I hope you are right! I'd almost rather be told I'm rejected because of my grades not being high enough than to know I lost my chance because of a typo. In my mind it seems like such an obvious failure to pay attention... Don't exactly want that in a doctor, right? "Oops amputated the wrong leg!"

I'm just really anxious to see what happens the 24th. Thank you though!

I'm sure it's fine, but that's why I never look at stuff once I've submitted it. I always want to change something later, etc.

I can't change it, so why make myself sick about it? :P

Archived