Premed 101 Forums

Usask Waitlist 2014

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to have a place for those of us on the waitlist to share and pass on information regarding any waitlist movements. As of now, we know that the earliest offers will go out on the 2nd of June. From what I have heard, the majority of the top third group will get in based on the past few years so there is hope!

If you wish, share your grade (two yr. avg) & waitlist position. This will be helpful for students next year as much as this year.

Mine: 88.6% / Middle (Second) Group / IP (In Province)

Best of luck to all waitlisters!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to have a place for those of us on the waitlist to share and pass on information regarding any waitlist movements. As of now, we know that the earliest offers will go out on the 2nd of June. From what I have heard, the majority of the top third group will get in based on the past few years so there is hope!

If you wish, share your grade (two yr. avg) & waitlist position. This will be helpful for students next year as much as this year.

Mine: 88.6% / Middle (Second) Group

Best of luck to all waitlisters!

how do you know what group you're in? In Waitlist email there was no info about our standings in MMI..

how do you know what group you're in? In Waitlist email there was no info about our standings in MMI..

Unless you are an out of province or aboriginal applicant then your email from the Admissions committee should have detailed which group you are in. The aforementioned groups both have waiting lists as well but they are handled differently.

Are you OOP? If so I am as well and was given no indication of waitlist standing. I believe they only tell IPs what third of the IP waitlist they are in.

Are you OOP? If so I am as well and was given no indication of waitlist standing. I believe they only tell IPs what third of the IP waitlist they are in.

No one will know their MMI decile score until May 30th. Also, IP waitlisters are notified of which group they are in (not sure about OOP or Aboriginal waitlisters). But looking at the OOP admission statistics of the past few years shows that if you are on the OOP waitlist, you will be offered an acceptance. It'll just be a matter of time.

No one will know their MMI decile score until May 30th. Also, IP waitlisters are notified of which group they are in (not sure about OOP or Aboriginal waitlisters). But looking at the OOP admission statistics of the past few years shows that if you are on the OOP waitlist, you will be offered an acceptance. It'll just be a matter of time.

Ya, I really hope they go through that OOP list again.

Archived