Premed 101 Forums

Withdrew Before Start Of School Year

Hi,

AAMCAS says that you have to list all courses you were ever enrolled in. I understand that leaving out courses can get you "blacklisted" which would cause serious problems and ensure that your chances of getting a medical school acceptance in North America are slim to none. (READ:none)

My question is: If I enrolled in courses at an undergraduate institution, but at the last minute decided to go somewhere else and de-enrolled the day before classes started, do I have to put these courses that I withdrew from without having been to a single class. (The school I nearly went to was in the US, I ended up staying in Canada) on my AAMCAS? I understand that this may be an unintelligent question, but I am a little worried.

Thanks in advance.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I "think" AMCAS asks ALL courses on your transcripts to be filled, included AP, IB, community college, overseas exchanges, summer courses, online courses, etc. If a course was dropped and not on your transcripts, you don't have to fill it, because you didn't actually take that course.

Archived