Premed 101 Forums

Autobiographical Sketch: 48 items? how to put length?

Guest riki

Guest riki

Hi,

I was just wondering where does it say that the sketch has a limit of 48? i checked on omsas, but I can't find it.

Do you also the length of time you were in that certain activity to the exact date (i.e. April 19 2003-April 04 2005) ? What happens if you win an award...is the year just enough ?

Thank you

Guest Madz25

For activities - it's just month/year ...you don't need to know the exact date. I can't remember where it said about the 48 item limit for the autobio sketch..but that is the limit!

Madz

Guest Talon01

Unless there's been changes it's defintely a limit of 48 items. Try clicking on the 'help' button or whatever it is, a new window should pop up giving you more info about how to enter items.

Guest GundamDX

there is a 48 item limit I am very sure. You'll find out once the online application thing is back up. A lot of things you'll find out on the spot. But there'd be plenty of time, just make sure you register early !

Guest Talon01

If I can offer any advice at all is do NOT NOT NOT wait until the last night to submit your application. The system moves VERY VERY slow and times out ALOT the night before so get it done a few days early!!

PS - Don't ask how I know this :lol

• 1 month later...

Archived