Premed 101 Forums

How to change a verifier after app is submitted

Guest 24medgirl

Guest 24medgirl

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this has ever come up before but just wondering if you can help.

One of my verifiers for three activities was my manager at work. He resigned about 10 days ago and is now working somewhere else. Now the reason why he was my verifier for those three activities is that he also participated in all three activities (volunteer activities). I'm thinking I should contact OMSAS and give them a new verifier - there is someone else who also participated in all three volunteer activities. I haven't been able to find an e-mail addie for OMSAS on their website. Do they even have one? I thought they did, but don't see if. Does anyone have it? Or know if there is one. But also do you think that letting them know I have a new verifier for those activities is ok? I'm just worried that they'll call him and the switchboard at the hospital I work at will be like "Ummmm, he doesn't work here anymore".

Thanks for the advice in advance.

:)

Guest satsumargirl

If I remember correctly I think that when OMSAS gets your application they send you an email and it has the contact email you can use for changes etc...to your file.

I don`t see why you couldn`t use the same verfier just update the contact info for that person.

Archived