Premed 101 Forums

Bloor East Or Bloor West, Which Test Location Has Enclosed Cubicle By All Sides?

Jason88

I wrote at 425 Bloor East and the cubicles were enclosed by three sides (back of computer, left and right) 

hey thanks for the reply, I've heard either one of them is a really bad testing site... Ive heard the lights are dim and its close to street and you can hear the traffic and that only two sides of the cubicles are enclosed... not sure which bloor site it is

If it makes you feel any better I had a great experience at my site. The testing centre itself is secluded from any windows facing the street and there was no traffic noise whatsoever. I don't remember the lighting being any issue either. My only complaint would be that the sign-in process was a little disorganized, but all in all everything else was fine!

• 4 weeks later...

I wrote at the test centre right outside of Bloor/Young station. The cubicles are all facing the window/wall and your workstation is enclosed on both sides. Although I can't wholeheartely recommend that location because the computers were really old and the sign in process was over 2 hours  :mad:

Archived