Premed 101 Forums

Freaking Out About U Of T Fm Confirmation

carms2015

hey everyone so after we filled the first survey monkey for U of T family medicine for our preferred date they sent us an e-mail to confirm our final interview date.

In that e-mail for our interview date you also had to click a second confirmation link....I don't remember if I did...did you receive a second confirmation after...f#@!

hey everyone so after we filled the first survey monkey for U of T family medicine for our preferred date they sent us an e-mail to confirm our final interview date.

In that e-mail for our interview date you also had to click a second confirmation link....I don't remember if I did...did you receive a second confirmation after...f#@!

So got an e-mail within few hours from DFCM at U of T....yeah you can e-mail them if you are worried pretty speedy reply

I didn't get a second confirmation and I even have a screenshot of right after I sent the first confirmation. I'm wouldn't worry about it.

they ask you in the last e-mail I got from DCFM U of T (few days after the first survey monkey) to click the link by December 17th to confirm your spot

Anyways I e-mailed DCFM at U of T and you can get an answer whether you clicked it or not

Archived