Premed 101 Forums

Personal Statement Edit

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who was accepted/waitlisted for Queens (PT) could look over my answers to the three questions and offer some feedback? I have to submit a statement to McGill as well and was going to use some of my answers for Queens in my McGill essay, but was hoping I could get some thoughts on it beforehand. Thanks so much.

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone who was accepted/waitlisted for Queens (PT) could look over my answers to the three questions and offer some feedback? I have to submit a statement to McGill as well and was going to use some of my answers for Queens in my McGill essay, but was hoping I could get some thoughts on it beforehand. Thanks so much.

It's already submitted so I recommend just letting it go for now. If for whatever reason you don't get into Queens and are looking to apply again the following year then you can either call or e-mail the decision committee and they will tell you the pros and cons of your application. Give it a couple of weeks after they make their decision before you e-mail/call them. They are the best resources for getting feedback. 

Archived