Premed 101 Forums

Mcat Deadline For Early Decision Program

Dts

Well, what school? You can only apply to one school for the Early Decision Program. Its too risky to do as an international student and it would make zero sense to do. As you would have to wait for the result until I think October? Or maybe September and in the extremely likely chance you dont get in, you then have to scramble to apply to the rest of the schools and severely lowered your chances with a very late app.

Ok I see. I read it in the application manual that you can only apply to one school for early decision and have to wait till the result before applying to other schools. I only have 3.6 GPA. it is too risky to bet on one school. I'm planning on writing mcat in early August. Is that too late for most schools?

Ok I see. I read it in the application manual that you can only apply to one school for early decision and have to wait till the result before applying to other schools. I only have 3.6 GPA. it is too risky to bet on one school. I'm planning on writing mcat in early August. Is that too late for most schools?

Witha  3.6, you're going to need a really strong MCAT score either way. If you don't get a strong score, i would suggest waiting until the following cycle to apply - so you aren't hit twice with a handicap of being late and having a low score.

Archived