Premed 101 Forums

I'm going to for PT mid july and am having issues finding roomates so far on the PT facebook.

looking to rent at least a 4 bedroom house for under $700 all inclusive

let me know if you're interested in rooming with some PT students

Hey I am OT but looking for roommates/a place!!

Hi, I may be interested in it for ~1 month. Then I'll be back in Calgary. I'll PM you!

On a side note, can anyone tell me where the PT facebook page is? Also, has anyone received any email from the PT program? ie. welcome letter

Thank you~

Hi, I may be interested in it for ~1 month. Then I'll be back in Calgary. I'll PM you!

On a side note, can anyone tell me where the PT facebook page is? Also, has anyone received any email from the PT program? ie. welcome letter

Thank you~

the emails from the PT program don't go to your main email anymore. They only go to your uofa email address.

If you were accepted in the first batch, your email should have arrived a 2-3 weeks ago and the PT facebook link is in there.

the emails from the PT program don't go to your main email anymore. They only go to your uofa email address.

If you were accepted in the first batch, your email should have arrived a 2-3 weeks ago and the PT facebook link is in there.

Wow. Seriously? And they don't let you know about that? thank you for the information. I have gotten the emails now. 

Anyone else still looking for a place to stay for the year?

I found a decent place for around $550-600 incl utilities.

300 meters from stadium LRT (25min commute in total)

need to find 2 other people to make this work though. If you're interested message me and i'll forward you some photos.

The owner says it's newly renovated and from the picture, everything looks quite new.

Rental would start mid july. (sorry OTs, PT school begins July 30th)

• 1 month later...

Archived