Premed 101 Forums

RotK

Guest RageoftheDragon

Guest RageoftheDragon

Seeing as there's probably a goodly amount of people on these forums who are nerds at heart, bless us, who else here is going nuts about Return of the King coming out next week?

RotD

Guest medicator007

I am most definately going nuts about the release of the long awaited 3rd film.... ALAS.... McGill decided to tack on a cumulative final (derived from the NBME question bank or something) for us to write for the first time ever >: and so I will likely be waiting until after that in order to see it.

Eager, keen, though maybe not going nuts (perhaps this has to do with my entire nuts-going apparatus being occupied with other stuff). I've had a tradition for the past two years of going to the LOTR films with a good friend in Toronto. It gives us the excuse to get together, which we might both forget to do otherwise while in the throes of school.

But finding the time this year is tricky.

(I'm going anyways!)

Guest UBClebronjames

me and my buddies get together and watch the previous movie(s) and then head to the theatre to get goose bumps to rush up our spines as we watch the newest release. I can't wait!!!

ditto for the matrix but the LOTR series is in a league of their own.

cheers!

"is it secret? is it safe?"

"hurry you fools!"

seeing Gandalf one the eastern ridge at the break of dawn...

and the best one...

"you shall not pass!!"

Guest Jerika81

Yeah I absolutely can't wait. From the previews it looks like it's going to be amazing, I get goosebumps and shivers every time I watch a preview.

And yet I feel a little sad that once the lights come on it will all be over and I won't be able to experience it for the first time again. But there's always the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, time......

Archived