Premed 101 Forums

Aamc Question Pack

Egg_McMuffin

How easy are the questions in comparison to the full-length practice test and the real thing?

I've only done the question pack so far and got my ass handed to me on everything except for CARS. I'm not panicking just yet since I write on the 21st, but if the question pack is significantly easier than the real thing then I will be more worried.

Edit: By question pack I meant the 2015 official guide questions. Ops!

How easy are the questions in comparison to the full-length practice test and the real thing?

I've only done the question pack so far and got my ass handed to me on everything except for CARS. I'm not panicking just yet since I write on the 21st, but if the question pack is significantly easier than the real thing then I will be more worried.

Edit: By question pack I meant the 2015 official guide questions. Ops!

I haven't done the full-length yet, but I did the official guide questions today and found the Bio and Chem/Physics sections hard. It's not just you.  :)

We write on the same day! Good luck!  :D

I haven't done the full-length yet, but I did the official guide questions today and found the Bio and Chem/Physics sections hard. It's not just you. :)

We write on the same day! Good luck! :D

Hi! I also just did the guide questions today. While I was browsing SDN according to some people I should've started doing full length practice ummmm 3 weeks ago, which sent me into full panic mode... But good to know I'm not the only one.

I'm planning to do a TPR full length tomorrow, then the AAMC one next weekend.

Thanks for answering my question and best of luck!:)

Archived