Premed 101 Forums

Entering Full Year Courses

Do you guys include your full year courses twice, if in the first semester it's counted as 0.0 credits with a mark of IP (in progress) and in the second semester it's counted as 6.0 credits with your actual mark?

Or do you just leave out the first entry and only include the latter?

P.S. This is how it is written in the UofA transcipt. I don't know if that's the case for other schools.

Do you guys include your full year courses twice, if in the first semester it's counted as 0.0 credits with a mark of IP (in progress) and in the second semester it's counted as 6.0 credits with your actual mark?

Or do you just leave out the first entry and only include the latter?

P.S. This is how it is written in the UofA transcipt. I don't know if that's the case for other schools.

I only entered it once and indicated that it was a six credit course. This is my first time applying to Calgary though, so have no idea if that's how we should do it. I also went to U of A and noticed that was how they indicated things on the transcript, but I thought that entering it that way would be confusing.

I only entered it once and indicated that it was a six credit course. This is my first time applying to Calgary though, so have no idea if that's how we should do it. I also went to U of A and noticed that was how they indicated things on the transcript, but I thought that entering it that way would be confusing.

Maybe I should email them about this. It would make sense to not be so redundant, but they did specify that courses are to be entered the way they are on the transcript.

Archived