Should I Retake Dat?

Here are my DAT scores from last year:
RC 28
BIO 22
CHM 21
SCI 22
AA 24
PAT 20

I tried applying to UofT dental last year with a GPA of 3.85 but failed to get an interview. I was informed that some people with even lower GPAs managed to get an interview so I'm wondering if my DAT scores are too low.

They were undergrads as well. 

Retaking it will not help you out. With those stats, I would have applied to Harvard Columbia UPenn NYU UofM UDM Boston TufTs and pretty much all the top tier schools in the US... but it may be too late to get in since you wasted 3 months in a rolling admission cycle. As for UofT, it's not going to help you at all. You'll be so lucky to get an interview this year since it's primarily based on GPA  (you are right at the minimum to get an interview). Even if you get an interview, it's an up hill battle since you would need to destroy it to get in.

Word of advice: Apply everywhere, each year you waste gunning for 1 school you are basically losing 100k/year+ minimum in missed salary. No one cares which school you went to so don't focus on just applying to UofT

Thank you for your input. I actually didn't plan on applying to US dental schools since I'm not necessarily financially sufficient and I'm not too familiar with the application process in the US.

Perfectly understandable. The only other option you have is to apply to Western and as many Canadians schools as you can. Goodluck

Thank you for your input. I actually didn't plan on applying to US dental schools since I'm not necessarily financially sufficient and I'm not too familiar with the application process in the US.

Cast your net far and wide, you CAN go wrong in these types of admissions processes. Banking on one school will make you waste time (or not, depends on your luck!)

Good luck :)

Here are my DAT scores from last year:

RC 28

BIO 22

CHM 21

SCI 22

AA 24

PAT 20

I tried applying to UofT dental last year with a GPA of 3.85 but failed to get an interview. I was informed that some people with even lower GPAs managed to get an interview so I'm wondering if my DAT scores are too low.

Considering rewriting a 24 AA... :l

Archived