Premed 101 Forums

Has anybody else seen this

Guest loftmarshal

Guest loftmarshal

"NEWS TO NOTE

You will receive an email from the Admissions Office if your file has been reviewed by the Admissions Committee and has been deferred. Deferred files will be presented to the committee again near the end of June and decision letters will be sent out to all applicants following the final meeting."

Found this on the Dal admission's website. Has anyone received such an email?

LM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Banane17

Has anyone received one of these e-mails? Sounds like something new they are doing this year... So I guess it is safe to assume that if we have not heard anything, they have just not looked at our files yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kayos

I still have yet to hear from Dal, but a friend of a friend received an e-mail from admissions saying his file had been deferred. So I guess they just haven't gotten around to my file yet. Is the long wait driving anyone else crazy?

Guest Camton

so i'm thinking at least a three room mud hut, one for sleeping, one for company, and one for cleaning up in (the "mud bath" if you will) furniture made out of mud, somehow (ceramic, i suppose) and I'll raise cabbages. Once a month I'll go into the nearest town, ask if there's been word from Dal yet, be told "no, not yet", preferably by some eccentric bar owner (who is kind enough to check my mail for me)

Do any of you know the best kind of mud to use for sofa construction?

You know, aside from the cabbages that doesn't sound too bad.

Archived