Premed 101 Forums

Mcat Score Release Question

so the email read:

our MCAT scores will not be verified until after the September 12th MCAT writing date scores are released to the applicants; this is planned for October 13th. Everyone needs to sign in to the AAMC THX system and release their scores to the University of Calgary. If you are one of those applicants who wrote in September, you need to release your scores before October 15th. Failure to do so will result in your application being closed.

The deadline for all other parts of the application remains the same: October 1st at 4:00 p.m. MST.

I have already released the scores twice and I wrote on Sept 12th. I am confused whether I need to release the scores again after getting them back on the 12th/13th?

Sorry, I am just feeling really paranoid lol

Q1w:

You need to release your scores after you have received them. Thus if you do not go into double AMC and release your most recent score after you receive it, no institution will be able to see it and your application will be closed.

Q1w:

You need to release your scores after you have received them. Thus if you do not go into double AMC and release your most recent score after you receive it, no institution will be able to see it and your application will be closed.

Archived