Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan Canadian Dat Test Answers?

Hi everyone,

I got some Kaplan DAT tests last year from a friend (he got into UBC and gave them to me)...

However, there aren't any answers with them. My friend said he tried to log into the site again to get the answers for me, but Kaplan wouldn't let him and said he would have to sign up for the course again (kinda silly, since he's already in dental school).

I am wondering if there is a kind soul on here who is doing Kaplan (or has taken it recently) and can possibly get the answers for me. I can still use the practice tests for the sake of practice, of course, but obviously it would be much more helpful if I had a list of the correct answers as well (especially for PAT sections).

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I got some Kaplan DAT tests last year from a friend (he got into UBC and gave them to me)...

However, there aren't any answers with them. My friend said he tried to log into the site again to get the answers for me, but Kaplan wouldn't let him and said he would have to sign up for the course again (kinda silly, since he's already in dental school).

I am wondering if there is a kind soul on here who is doing Kaplan (or has taken it recently) and can possibly get the answers for me. I can still use the practice tests for the sake of practice, of course, but obviously it would be much more helpful if I had a list of the correct answers as well (especially for PAT sections).

Thanks.

It's going to be tough finding those answers since rarely anyone takes their courses for the DAT (overpriced and not worth it imo). Try SDN as they usually have more people who have taken their course.

@StriveP:

Thanks..yeah I figured it might be hard to find. I already have some practice tests (studying with McGraw Hill book + the CDA manual) but the ones in my study book are super easy.  

@Dr Watson:

There's no Math or Orgo section on the Canadian DAT anyways. Just Bio & Chem. They won't give you anything you cannot handle without a calculator.

Archived