Premed 101 Forums

copies of letter by email?

Guest stepstofollow

Guest stepstofollow

I received my waitlist letter by email with original to follow (likely today or tomorrow).

Has Dal sent all its correspondence this way? Rejection lettters, Acceptances etc?

Just curious....

Guest CaesarCornelius

Hey

The only thing that was emailed last year was the interview notice. I haven't heard of anyone receiving things by email, perhaps someone else on the forum has?

CC

Guest stepstofollow

Hi CC:

Hmmm. I did receive my waitlist letter on Friday am from the admissions office as an attachmet. The original came in the mail today. Maybe they weredoing that with the last few b/c of the holiday last week.

Anyway, I was just curious.

Thank for all the interesting posts... I have not posted often, and was mostly a lurker, but wish all those who were successful congratulations. Doesn't look like its in the cards for me.... unless a whole pile of people defer and or decide on an anothercareer over the summer... my waitlist position isn't that promising...

steps

stepstofollow,

did they tell you your position on the waitlist?

I'm just curious cause I tried to find that info from another university and htey would not give it out, or at least the person I talked to wouldn't.

nby

Guest Mimicat65

Hi nby,

I got my waitlist letter by email and then regular mail as well. They do tell you what your position is on the waitlist, which is really nice.

Mimi

Archived