Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Mpt Transcript Upload

Hello Everyone,

I have already submitted my application, and now I am having troubles uploading a pdf copy of my transcript, as well as any documents onto my Graduation Application. I know I read that documents could still be uploaded after submission until the document deadline, but I cannot seem to upload anything. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue.

I am currently a UBC student, so I was curious if I even had to upload my transcript or if  they will go through the ssc system to access this information. If anyone knows what I can do in this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

P.S. For current UBC students applying in their 4th year, do we have to wait until January 11th to print off our transcripts with the 1st term marks before submitting or can we print the transcript before that date once all marks are already on the ssc website? Thanks again.

Dooli

Hi Dooli,

I have not tried to upload anything yet after submitting so am not sure about that question. But I do know that as a current UBC student you do not need to upload your UBC transcript, they can just go into your SSC for that. I am also a 4th year student at UBC applying this year! Good Luck! 

Hi Dooli,

I have not tried to upload anything yet after submitting so am not sure about that question. But I do know that as a current UBC student you do not need to upload your UBC transcript, they can just go into your SSC for that. I am also a 4th year student at UBC applying this year! Good Luck! 

Hello cheni,

That is great to hear! Thank you for clearing up my confusion. Good luck to you as well!

Cheers.

Archived