Premed 101 Forums

Uofa Gpa For 2015 / 2016 For In-Province / Caps Mmi Pt Prep

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what was the gpa the majority of the student that had going into the PT program at the UofA?

Gillian msg me last  years - the lowest gpa that was offered a seat into the program was 3.64 --> would that be just 1 person out of abunch of 3.8 - 4.0s?

My avg is about a 3.7 going into this years 2016 U of A application, and have been pretty nervous going in.

Also how many of you attended the CAPS mmi PT preparation at the UofA? was it worth it?

Hello everyone 

I was wondering what was the gpa the majority of the student that had going into the PT program at the UofA?

Gillian msg me last  years - the lowest gpa that was offered a seat into the program was 3.64 --> would that be just 1 person out of abunch of 3.8 - 4.0s?

My avg is about a 3.7 going into this years 2016 U of A application, and have been pretty nervous going in.

Also how many of you attended the CAPS mmi PT preparation at the UofA? was it worth it?

Hey,

I applied with a 3.81, I'm from out of province though.

You should check out the thread 'pt/ot accepted/waitlisted/rejected 2016'. A lot of people post their GPA and which schools they have applied to.

Good luck!!

Archived