Premed 101 Forums

[Edmonton] Lease Takeover - 1 Month Rent Free

hereandthere2016

I am looking for someone to take over my lease for a bright south facing bachelor suite in Windsor Park Lofts on Whyte Avenue and 112th street. The building is located right by UofA campus and is within 5 minutes walking distance from the UofA Hospital. Major buses also stop by the entrance. While this is a bachelor suite, there is a dividing wall in the middle that separates the bedroom from the living room/kitchen. The rent is $1198 per month including all utilities and the lease ends in October of 2016. 

I lived here for the past few years and I cannot stress the convenience of having Sobeys and Starbucks downstairs that are connected through the heated underground parking lot. There is a walk-in clinic, Pita Pit, liquor store, Papa John's, CIBC, hair salon, and a cute tea place on the ground floor. Unlike Windsor Park Plaza, the Lofts building is only 5 stories high so the elevators always come within seconds. There is also a Canada Post community delivery box on the main floor which saves you the trip to Shoppers on 109 street everytime you receive a parcel. The amenities on the second floor are fantastic as well. They were recently renovated and it includes a swimming pool, gym, reading room, recreation room, study room (which was perfect during exam times) and more. 

I am willing to negotiate the move-in date or any other terms within my rights to faciliate the take over. Please note that I am not the owner but a tenant looking for someone to take over my lease which will be properly done through the rental management.

If you're interested or have any questions, please message me. 

Archived