Premed 101 Forums

Some data re. Dalmed class of 2006

Guest arcticaguy

Guest UWOMED2005

"Sexy Lovers Try Positions That They Can't Handle"

No, I'm not a pervert. . . that's just the mnemonic we learned for the bones in the hand "Scaphoid, Lunate, Triquetrium, Pisiform, Trapezium, Trapezoid because i before o, Capate, Hamate."

Doh. Might have the spelling wrong on some of those. . . it has been more than a year.

Check http://www.medicalmnemonics.com. Or www.perfectdoctors.com/mnemonics.htm. There's actually about a gazllion sites out there if you search google.

There's some really useful mnemonic's. . . for just about everything. Only problem is finding the time to search for your mnemonic and then memorize the mnemonic ON TOP of all the other stuff you're trying to cram in your brain.

Guest UWOMED2005

I signed up two days ago. Definitely try to make it out. . . it was a blast last year. I was pretty disappointed last year that (as far as I knew) nobody from Dal made it out, or at least if they did, I didn't see them.

Guest medicator007

UWOMED2005,

Glad to hear that you are signed up to be coming to our fair city for medgames 2003. Been looking forward to this event for quite some time as I have heard ONLY good things from you and other about it on this site. From what I can see from the McGill end things seem to be pretty well planned and some serious parties (4 FLOORS!) are in the works in addition to Sumo Wrestling as an event.... ETOH, parties, sports and thousands of med students in Montreal.. what more could one ask for?

Cheers,

Medicator

Guest medicator007

Schwartz's deli.... havent been there in a while.. we should get a moderators lunch going there or something like that!

MD2006, totally stoked to hear that dal is sending a contingent... montreal is a great city and it'll be really cool to have u guys here!

Cheers,

Medicator

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UWOMED2005

Hey quick question Dal moderators about another friend of mine who might be in your classes. Initials NO, from Ontario but did his UG at Dal (with CM,) played rugby for Dal, and played in a band that played the Planet quite a bit. Any chance he's in your class?

Guest UWOMED2005

Unfortunately, us 2005s don't really know the 2003s at all. . . they were in clerkship at the hospitals all of last year, while we were stuck in the medsci building. And - Doh! I ended up using the same costume for the annual Halloween party at Reflections last year when I was visiting friends. . . I had another costume but it got "destroyed" earlier in the day when I was running the 3-legged race at King's. Yeah, it was unoriginal, practically not a costume, but it was the best I could do on short notice. . . now that we own stethoscopes & scrubs, it's a pretty easy costume to do.

So NO is in the 2006 Dal class! Wicked. . . haven't seen the guy since the night we finished our last biochem exams. Make sure to tell him "Rader" (pronounced Raider) says hi. Any chance he and CM will be at FSS?

Archived