Premed 101 Forums

Where is everyone???

Guest MD2006

Guest MD2006

Well it's been a while since anyone has visited the Dal forum so I'd thought I'd see if anyone was still around 8o !! Has anyone heard of anymore acceptances being sent out?

NB Smurf and articaguy: have you guys had any luck getting a place in Halifax yet? I contacted the office a couple of weeks ago and they informed me that Dal would be sending out bursary/scholarship information within the next couple of weeks, have you guys gotten anything yet?

Hope everything is going well!!!

Guest NBsmurf

Hi there;

premed: I'm not 100% sure, but I think that OOP decisions are made at the same time as Maritime residents ie. Maritime students don't necessarily find out before OOP students. MD2006, do you know?

MD2006: Things have been hectic lately *lab*food*sleep*lab* :rolleyes . I haven't found a place yet, but I gave my friend (who is in Halifax) a wee bit of a poke and I'm hoping to get some time to make a few calls myself. How are things going on your end?

Guest arcticaguy

Hi all,

I believe MD2006 is right, the OOP letters are sent out around the end of May/early June and so are the second wave of letters for Maritime applicants.

As for the appartment hunting, I have been very busy with convocation/wrapping up in the last couple of weeks that I haven't had much time to do anything else. I'm also going on an overseas vacation for the next 2-3 weeks and am busy setting that up as well. So I've decided to put the appartment hunting off till July and will not leave Halifax until I find an appartment :)

This will be a very busy, yet fun summer!

I hope both of you NBsmurf and MD2006 have a nice summer as well. 2.5 months to go!!!!!!!!!!

cheers!

Guest MD2006

Thanks BC Girl!

I was sorry to hear about your bad news from UBC, and I can sympathize since I got one last year from Dal :eek , but it just makes opening the acceptance letter that much more exciting when you do get it (and we all know you will!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I have applied to Dal and had an interview in Feb but do not have any news yet.... how frustrating is this?

I am wondering whether anyone has heard anything from the May 17th decision... are they just late or am I stuck waiting until June 28th?!

Guest MD2006

Hi Sal, I haven't heard of anyone getting letters from May 17th, but I know most of them aren't sent out until the end of June round anyways......it is VERY frustrating, but hopefully it will all be worth it.......Good Luck!

Archived