Premed 101 Forums

Yessssssssssss

Guest arcticaguy

Guest arcticaguy

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm IN. Sorry. I've been trying to concentrate on school work and not concentrate on this for the past week. Now, I can celebrate a bit more. I didn't expect to hear back on the first wave............

it's such a great feeling!

Well, I guess I'll see you two (NBsmurf and MD2006) in August at orientation! I can't wait.

The patience did pay off......

cheers!

Guest MD2006

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know exactly how you feel, and believe me it won't wear off for a while! Wow, Dal is being very efficient this year with their acceptances! Too bad all of the schools aren't like that, it would definately ease the minds of alot of people on this forum!!!! When was your letter dated?

See you in August articaguy!!

Guest Ian Wong

Hey, great! :hat

Congratulations on your acceptance! For everyone else who's still waiting, how did you hear about it? Email, phone call, letter (and if so what did it look like, regular mail vs express, etc?)

Could you please email me at some point when you're free? I've got a project in mind where I could use your help; although I'm crazy-busy at the moment so it might take a few weeks for me to get back to you. mdpremie@yahoo.com

Thanks, and again, congrats!

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest arcticaguy

Thank you all for your support and suggestions throughout this ordeal. Thank you Ian for such a fantastic forum and set of web pages....I've seen it evolve over the last few years into something recognizable from shore to shore.

MD2006, my letter was dated March 26th, much earlier than I expected to hear from Dal. The letter was sent via regular mail and was a bit heavier than usual ;)

Thanks especially BCgirl for your moral support and helpful hints throughout this ordeal.....

Ian, I will be in touch as soon as this crazy period of finals/thesis writing are over and done with. Thanks!

cheers to all and best of luck to those still waiting to hear back!

arcticaguy :D

Congratulations articaguy, NBsmurf and MD2006

I had a question for acticaguy and NBsmurf...not really related to Dal...I think from previous posts that you both applied to Memorial as well. Just wondering if you guys heard anything from MUN too? accepted, wait-listed, etc. I am a NB resident trying to get into MUN and have been wait-listed and I'm hoping that some people who may have been accepted to MUN are going to be getting letters from Dal as well...(not that I wouldn't love to be in your class at MUN :D ). When are all the offers to Dalhousie made? mid-June? The memorial post doesn't seem to get visited very often, just wondering of maybe you two could shed some light on memorial for me???

Thanks

and a very geniune congratulations as well...I bet your going to love halifax and Dalhousie!!!! :-)

Cheers

Guest NBsmurf

Hi NBer;

I did apply to MUN as well and received my rejection letter a short time ago :( I don't feel that I was as strong in my interview as I could have been. However, I was really impressed with how kind everyone was there :)

As far as Dal acceptances are concerned, from my application sheet, I have the last day of acceptances being sent out around June 28th.

Out of curiosity, when did you interview at MUN? I was there on Feb.8th. Good luck with the waitlist, hang in there!

HI

My interview was on Feb1st (I guess I come before you in the alphabet :D ) I too was impressed by mun, the people were great... After I left, I wanted to go to mun sooo badly, but I guess more waiting :rollin

Thanks for the info

Congrats again on Dalhousie! I love Halifax....

I wanted to congratulate the others who were accepted for Dal's upcoming class. I too was accepted in early March. I'm really excited to meet all of you! Have you all made up your mind that you WILL be attending Dal for sure in the fall? Bye :)

Guest arcticaguy

hi

cgb, There is nowhere else I'd like to be :)

NBer, yes I did apply to MUN, but I haven't heard from them yet. I enjoyed the st.john's atmosphere quite a bit! I agree, the people at MUN were very nice, I felt at ease the whole time!

I hope you hear great news!

cheers, arcticaguy.

Archived