Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Movement Ip

Boabdil

Hey Bobtail !

You can see in this website the stats of previous years (offer declined numbers)  https://www.afmc.ca/sites/default/files/documents/en/Publications/AdmissionsBook2016-Final-EN.pdf

Also, last year, on june 11, according to a McGill topic I read on this website, they went up 15 spots in IP category in a day. It might be correlated with the fact that on june 15, the 500$ deposit is not refundable anymore. So we have to stay patient ! I expect this week or next week being a game changer for us, well I hope so :P !! 

Hang in there ! 

Thank you, Soleaire333!

This is indeed encouraging... but the wait is unbearable! I guess we just have to keep waiting (im)patiently...

Best of luck to you!

Just an FYI for folks that I just got into McMaster off the waitlist, and will be withdrawing from McGill (IP) as soon as my acceptance goes through. 

Good luck!

You're an angel for updating us. Best wishes in your studies!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

I know it's impossible to answer me and really be sure about this, but do you think McGill IP waitlist could move 4 more spots before classes begin ? There's been quite some movement at the beginning of July but it seems that it has stopped. 

Thank you ! 

• 9 months later...

Archived