Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Post-Interview Thoughts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah my interview didn't go too well...I got 6 questions in total, 3 questions I answered perfectly but the other 3 were kind of shaky. So my interview will be definitely below average. I have a graduate degree so I am hoping it will offset for the bad interview. 

Yeah my interview didn't go too well...I got 6 questions in total, 3 questions I answered perfectly but the other 3 were kind of shaky. So my interview will be definitely below average. I have a graduate degree so I am hoping it will offset for the bad interview. 

I feel similarly. I got 7 questions though. I don't think 6 vs 7 questions makes any difference to your score. just depends if you hit your competencies during those 6 you did answer. If you feel like you answer 3 perfectly, I'm sure you got partial marks on the other three so it could still end being an average score!

I think it would be safe to call in this Monday and check your score.

Goodluck

Would someone be interested in making a Facebook group to keep applicants connected :)? I think that would be a good idea to let everyone know when we can start calling in to find out our interview scores!

I believe there is a co-ordinator who will be making that group for the applicants who were given admission! Just 3 more weeks!

For those wondering when you can find out your interview score, I just called in and they told me to call again next week and MAYBE it will be ready then. Apparently they are still going through all the scores.

If our interview scores are coming out next week, anyone else think we might also get our final results next week?

If our interview scores are coming out next week, anyone else think we might also get our final results next week?

Last year final results were released roughly a week and a half after people started getting interview scores. Also has anyone tried calling in today? They might have finished reviewing the scores early

I called today and they said they're still going through the scores and they might be ready by the end of this week. SO much for the theory that admissions would come out this Friday haha

Thanks for this! Interesting how it only took them 2 days last year to finalize the scores. Maybe they're doing some quality control this year? I thought it was all about transferring the scores to an excel spreadsheet or something like that.

Thanks for this! Interesting how it only took them 2 days last year to finalize the scores. Maybe they're doing some quality control this year? I thought it was all about transferring the scores to an excel spreadsheet or something like that.

Really?? It only took two days last year?

That's a little bit troubling. i also thought it was just a matter of going through the score sheets or interviewer's comments.

Maybe they're going straight to admission decisions without any plan to release interview scores this year?

Really?? It only took two days last year?

That's a little bit troubling. i also thought it was just a matter of going through the score sheets or interviewer's comments.

Maybe they're going straight to admission decisions without any plan to release interview scores this year?

Tbh I think that's just wishful thinking. They've said they'll tell us the the scores when they're ready, and they've also said that the decision will come out on April 29.

Yes, last year was an anomaly but it was only 1 week earlier than intended - so maybe we'll get it on April 22, but I still think it'll most likely be the 29th.

Tbh I think that's just wishful thinking. They've said they'll tell us the the scores when they're ready, and they've also said that the decision will come out on April 29.

Yes, last year was an anomaly but it was only 1 week earlier than intended - so maybe we'll get it on April 22, but I still think it'll most likely be the 29th.

Wait, do they send us the interview scores?  I thought that we just receive our interview scores with our acceptance/rejection or if we call in. Can someone clarify? 

Archived