Premed 101 Forums

Free MCAT Stuff - Montreal

Guest cutieyellow

Guest cutieyellow

I was rummaging through my room when i stumbled across some books that were just blehhhhhhhhh...brought back bad memories...mcat stuff! :)

Got the silver bullet for MCAT (all AAMC tests 1-2-3 explained in detail) as well as a couple more of stuff from Princeton review from when i took the class back in 2001. Aged, like fine wine and cheese ;) The silver bullet is brand new, most of the other stuff has markings in them. But it's free...and it might help...and it will definitely unclutter my closet. Therefore, it's free for grabs, anyone wants them ?

CY

Guest kellyl20

Cutieyellow:

May I send you the money to mail me the AMCC tests and anything verbal reasoning related? Don't need the Kaplan verbal reasoning book though.

Thanks.

Guest cutieyellow

So sorry Kelly but i've been extremely busy lately - USMLE in two days... Don't really have the time to pop by the post office. I'm also leaving on vacation the day after the USMLE - which kinda cuts my time short here. When i put this stuff up for grabs, i was thinking of people needing it next year, not this year in the two measly weeks that you have left b/c i just don't have time to ship it to you... Sorry :(

CY

Guest kellyl20

CY:

No rush, not writing till next year. Got a friend going to McGill this Sept. and so if the verbal reasoning stuff is still available when you get back from your holidays please let me know. Also have a relative at UT and so possibility of mailing. Good luck in your USMLE and have a pleasant safe trip.

K

Archived