Premed 101 Forums

Bonjour, 

qu'un pourrait me dire comment ça fonctionne quand on fait une demande sur le portail AFMC avec McGill. 

Ils prennent combien de temps environ avant d'envoyer une réponse?

Et si un stage est disponible, est-ce qu'on a le choix de le refuser ou de l'accepter (si oui, quel est le délai) ou il est comme accordé d'emblée et ensuite on doit le canceller si on ne le veux pas? 

merci 

Hey I think that you post the same thread twice in English and French...

For the best accurate answer, it's in the best interest to contact the McGill AFMC administration stuff. They know more than medical students, and if you really want to be safe, it is safer to get an official answer from McGill for the deadline to cancel elective.

I hope that you will get your first choice, I think that McGill clinical electives are not your first choice. Hence why you ask around if refusing elective is unprofessional...but you might not also get the elective at McGill as well. Try to put more chances on your side!

And for your question regarding the AFMC portal, sorry again, I really think that it is better to contact the McGIll faculty to find out!

Bonjour, 

qu'un pourrait me dire comment ça fonctionne quand on fait une demande sur le portail AFMC avec McGill. 

Ils prennent combien de temps environ avant d'envoyer une réponse?

Et si un stage est disponible, est-ce qu'on a le choix de le refuser ou de l'accepter (si oui, quel est le délai) ou il est comme accordé d'emblée et ensuite on doit le canceller si on ne le veux pas? 

merci 

Archived