Premed 101 Forums

Aadsas Course Work Question

I submitted my application on June 1, but am nervous about the verification process. One of my courses has two titles: Introduction to Research Methods; and Research Methods. I put Research Methods, but I'm not certain what's on the official transcript. If it is Introduction to Research Methods instead of Research methods, is my application going to get bounced during verification, thereby pushing my application to the back of the verification line? 

One of my other courses has a similar issue. When I took it, it's course code with BLTH 101 as it was a behavioural health course - now it is HLTH 101 as behavioural health is just covered by the health faculty. I put what was on my old official transcript, but I'm not sure if the course code would have changed.

Are these little errors/confusions going to screw up my application? 

1. Put whatever it says on your transcript for the course name. Don't stress too much over that. Half the time I couldn't fit the whole name of my course in the space they gave me so I had to use abbreviations. AADSAS will know what you mean.

2. You send your Canadian DAT scores to each school you applied to. Send your transcripts to AADSAS so they can confirm what you entered on the application. Once your grades have been confirmed as correct by AADSAS, they mail your application to the schools you applied to. Once schools have received all your information (they will e-mail you when your app is complete), you may receive an interview invite.

Archived