Premed 101 Forums

So What's The Deal With Miss P?

So what's the deal with Diane Parent?

If someone ask you for some clarification on what's written on your website, why would you answer them back, verbatim, with what they needed clarification with in the first place?

I don't know if I'm just not being clear enough.

I don't know if she's purposefully condescending and I'm just the doofus that doesn't understand how simple the admission guidelines are.

Maybe Diane doesn't really exist and we're dealing with a bot.

*end of rant*

I hear you.

I emailed OttawaU last cycle to ask a question and she also copy and pasted the exact sentence I had asked about from the website. Very helpful!

I also emailed U of T to ask a clarifying question about their med school application and their answer (no joke) - Ask McGill career center, they should be able to help. I had emailed them from my McGill email address, but honestly. Am I applying to McGill? No, I'm applying to U of T. I just shook my head and figured it out by myself. Thanks for the help! 

I hope you can figure it out!

Edit: Just want to add, UBC was awesome with very thorough and quick responses, had zero issues with them.

Count yourself lucky for getting a response haha. Emailed Ottawa more than 10 days ago and have yet to receive a response. I know it's holiday/vacation season, so I'll wait a bit longer before judging the admissions office. That being said, so far, not too impressed with both NOSM and Ottawa and very impressed by all the other schools.

Archived