Premed 101 Forums

Human A&p Prerequisite For Dalhousie

Hi, 

I am in the process of applying to Dal's OT program this fall. But I need advice on what course I should take to fulfill the human physiology requirement for admissions. I took a 8 credit hour combined human anatomy and physiology course, 4 credit hours per semester with a lab component in my last year of study. I am currently missing 2 credit hours in human physiology. I have been advised that I only need to take a 3 credit hour human physiology course to fulfill the requirement. But I am having trouble finding a university in Canada that offers anything lower than 6 credit hours in human physiology. If anyone has any recommendations for my circumstance, I would really appreciate it. I am trying to register for a course before the fall deadline approaches. (I have been waiting for a response on the matter, which is why I am so late registering for a course.)

Also, please let me know if the following course would help me fulfil the human physiology requirement for Dal:

Memorial University: HKR 2311 Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology (3 credit hours)

Would not mind taking another combined human anatomy and physiology course but only if the course is for one semester. Probably does not work for my circumstance. But, worth a try.  

Archived