Premed 101 Forums

SPECULATION ONLY about early acceptances

Guest fever meds

Guest fever meds

I know there is an acceptance thread already, but since mosquitoba had mentioned in a previous post that UM is doing early admissions this week (hopefully) it deserved its own thread. if you are lucky enough to recieve an early admission can you post your total mcat score (e.g. 30T) and approx GPA along with when you recieved acceptance....

this month feels far too long already!

Good luck!

Edited To ADD THIS:

My sincere apologies for adding this thread without actually having recieved anything yet....I didn't intend for people to freak out...but I guess it is nice to know others like me are checking this forum constantly! I don't imagine them coming to our homes (if we're lucky) until about wednesday or thursday anyways!

Guest studentz

damn, you psyched me out (yes, bringing back lingo from years gone by). I thought you got one!

just realized that I probably psyched out someone else by replying;)

Guest mosquitoba

haha - i saw that this thread had 2 posts and my heart flipped over in a panic as i thought "oh @#%$!" I guess this is the time of anxious stalking of postal service workers and obessive email-checking.... well, at least may is here and things will begin moving soon! i hope no one was freaked out to see THREE posts! at least its warming up this week so we can get outside and take our minds off of this whole process for a while! best of luck everyone, and share the good news if you happen to be one of the lucky ones!

mosquitoba

Guest mosquitoba

argh this waiting thing sucks! ;) does anyone have an idea of how many early acceptances they are going to give out this year? i think in past years its been variable, from other posts on this board. i am compulsively checking this board anyway, so just thought i'd ask in case anyone knows! good luck with staying busy!

mosquitoba

Archived